2/12/2009

Thursday Motivation (2/12)


56 is about all the motivation I need right now.

UPDATE: I know you're going to find this hard to believe, but I was wrong. Just got back from a speaking engagment at a Kiwanis Breakfast. They sing before the meeting begins. They changed around the words to a ballpark standard and it was pretty motivating...

To the tune of Take Me Out to the Ballgame
56 days till it opens
56 days and it starts
Bring me a Bratzooka or an ole Fang's hat
Timber Rattlers will soon be back
Let us root, root, root for the Rattlers
And watch out for flying brats
It's one, two, three brats you catch
at the Rattlers game!

Great to get out and see everyone so excited for Opening Day! Even if they are a little fixated on the Bratzooka.

1 comment:

THE KID said...

That's outstanding...AND, it reminds me of something I was meaning to mention but had forgotten about (I believe something to do with dead and/or dying brain cells)...

When i was at the Bradley Center a couple weekends ago for Georgetown-Marquette Warriors...err Golden Eagles (bad for my Hoyas, but great game, great crowd) they had an apparatus that intrigued me (no, not the tap dispensing ice cold Miller Lite).

It was an compressed air powered t-shirt launcher, but not your ordinary one shot version.

It was like a Gatling Gun and shot out 10 or 12 in rapid fire succession. Never saw anything like that before.

I don't know where you get one or the cost or what's left in the promo budget, i'm not saying, i'm just saying...

Site Meter