5/27/2010

A different point of view

Kevin Goldstein of Baseball Prospectus was at the game last night.

His thoughts on Eric Arnett are at this post:

Future Shock
The Things I See: Eric Arnett vs. Ian Krol


Rather than excerpt anything, just clink on the link and read it all.

To fill your RDA of Goldstein, Brewerfan.net did an interview with Goldstein to get his impressions of the rest of the Rattlers.

Since everyone (and by everyone I mean 2 people) is pointing out that I called Eric Arnett 'Kevin Arnett' on twitter today, I am just going to bring up this one exchange.
BF: How did Khris Davis strike you as a left fielder?

KG: Defensively? I have no idea. How do you judge a left fielder on one game? His reputation is that of a solid but unspectacular type.
He's right. You really can't judge Davis in left field based on one game...Especially since Pete Fatse played there the whole game last night?

Now, if you'll excuse me I have to find my shovel.

If I were so inclined I would use a smiley face here, but instead I will just point you to one of the post tags here.

No comments:

Site Meter